วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 16 มี.ค. 2563
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 16 ส.ค. 2566
From 1 July 2023 until 30 June 2024, the following companies are eligible to provide visa processing service and submit visa applications to the Embassy on behalf of applicants who reside in countries under the Embassy’s jurisdiction (Burundi, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda):
1. Carefirst Consulting in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
2. Getchaschu Trade & Service PLC in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3. Simba Tour & Travel in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
4. BLS International Services Limited (BLS) in Nairobi, Kenya
5. Direct Customer Delivery (Proprietary) Limited (DCD (Pty) Ltd) in Seychelles
6. DLB Insurance Agency and DLB Travel Anchors in Arusha, Tanzania
7. Zhass Way Limited in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
8. JESA Investments Limited in Kampala, Uganda
9. Kisa & Associates Limited in Kampala, Uganda
10. VFS Global Services in Burundi, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda
(Contact information as attached)
1. compiling visa applications including original passports or travel documents, and related supporting documents required for each visa category in accordance with Guideline/Instructions provided by the Embassy;
2. pre-screening of visa applications and supporting documents before submitting to the Embassy, together with the visa fee, on behalf of the applicants; and
3. returning of original passports or travel documents, with an issued visa therein, and an official receipt from the Embassy to each applicant.
The applicants can choose to apply for visa to Thailand either directly with the Embassy or through one of the visa processing companies. For reference, please also see visa fees and payment methods here (click).
The Embassy reserves the rights to review the list or suspend the service of any above-mentioned company without prior notice and/or providing any reason. In case of any suspicious activity or misconduct caused by any of the companies above, please contact the Embassy at [email protected].
Office Hours: <Embassy> Monday-Friday / 09.00-12.00 and 13.30-16.30 hours
<Visa Section> Monday-Friday / 09.00-12.30 hours
Embassy's Official Holidays: Click here