วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 16 มี.ค. 2563
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 5 ก.ย. 2565
From 1 July 2022, the following visa processing service companies will be eligible to submit visa applications on behalf of the applicants from countries under the Embassy’s jurisdiction (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Seychelles, South Sudan, Somalia, Rwanda, Burundi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Comoros).
1. Aguagash Business Group (ABG), Addis Ababa
2. Carefirst Consulting, Addis Ababa
3. Getchaschu Trade & Service PLC, Addis Ababa
4. Simba Tour & Travel, Addis Ababa
5. BLS International Services Limited (BLS), Nairobi
6. Biggy Respect Company Limited, Dar es Salaam
7. DLB Insurance Agency and DLB Travel Anchors, Arusha, Tanzania
THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
8. Jeffery Travels SARL, Kinshasa
9. Direct Customer Delivery (Proprietary) Limited (DCD (Pty) Ltd), Victoria
10. Ocean Air Travel, Victoria, Seychelles
11. JESA Investments Limited, Kampala, Uganda
12. Kisa & Associates Limited, Kampala, Uganda
(Alphabetical order / Contact information as attached)
The visa processing service companies shall be responsible for;
(1) compilation of the visa applications including the original passports or travel documents, related supporting documents and designated visa fees as required for each visa category in accordance with Guidelines by the Embassy, and
(2) submission of the applications in No.1 on behalf of the applicants to the Embassy and return the passport with official receipt from the Embassy to each applicant.
The applicants can choose to apply for visa either directly with the Embassy or through one of the visa processing companies. For reference, please also see visa fees and payment methods here (click).
The Embassy reserves the rights to review the list or suspend the service of any above-mentioned company without prior notice and/or providing any reason. In case of any suspicious activity or misconduct caused by any of the companies above, please contact the Embassy at [email protected].